Postdoc in astrophysics, works in galaxy formation, in particular numerical simulations of Lyman alpha radiative transfer. Uses Fortran for the heavy stuff, but recently started delving into the joyous realms of Python for everything else.
Top network posts
- 98 Simple check for the global shape of the Earth
- 66 What is the speed of sound in space?
- 64 Why doesn't the moon twinkle?
- 63 Why does moving through time not require energy?
- 54 Why is the detection of gravitational waves so significant?
- 51 How do we have photos of galaxies so far away?
- 50 Can anything be seen from the center of the Boötes void? How dark would it be?
- View more network posts →