Postdoc in astrophysics, interested in galaxies and their formation. I model them numerically, and perform radiative transfer to see how they look so I don't have to go and observe them.
I use Fortran for the heavy stuff, and Python for everything else.
Top network posts
- 101 Simple check for the global shape of the Earth
- 67 What is the speed of sound in space?
- 64 Why does moving through time not require energy?
- 64 Why doesn't the moon twinkle?
- 54 Why is the detection of gravitational waves so significant?
- 51 How do we have photos of galaxies so far away?
- 50 Can anything be seen from the center of the Boötes void? How dark would it be?
- View more network posts →