No longer active here - although I browse the Hot Network Questions so will appear active in that respect.
- Physics 5.9k 5.9k 77 gold badges3434 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 1.2k 1.2k 44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 501 501 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Area 51 498 498 88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 Why is Helium so hard to liquify?
- 22 Why is a linear transformation a $(1,1)$ tensor?
- 20 Make 37+32=55 correct by moving one match
- 17 2017 is Almost Here!
- 17 What was different about Planck's quantization of light compared to Einstein's?
- 16 Mean field theory Vs Gaussian Approximation?
- 15 What counts as information?
- View more network posts →