No longer active here - although I browse the Hot Network Questions so will appear active in that respect.
- Physics 6.1k 6.1k 77 gold badges3939 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 1.3k 1.3k 55 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 521 521 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Area 51 498 498 88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 Why is Helium so hard to liquify?
- 23 Why is a linear transformation a $(1,1)$ tensor?
- 20 Make 37+32=55 correct by moving one match
- 18 What was different about Planck's quantization of light compared to Einstein's?
- 17 2017 is Almost Here!
- 16 Mean field theory Vs Gaussian Approximation?
- 15 What counts as information?
- View more network posts →