Theoretical and computational physics with experience in string theory, quantum gravity, cosmology and astrophysics.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 23 '18 at 13:50
Top network posts
- 7 Higher dimensional relation between angular momentum, moment of intertia and angular velocity
- 7 Maximum likelihood is not re-parametrization invariant. So how can one justify using it?
- 6 Higher dimensional relation between angular momentum, moment of intertia and angular velocity
- 5 Confusion about rotations of quantum states: $SO(3)$ versus $SU(2)$
- 5 If a torque stops a wheel from spinning, will the wheel continue to move forward without spinning?
- 5 Decoherence and Young's double slit experiment
- 5 Going from width to cross section
- View more network posts →