I am just nuts about doing physics. I love working on almost any little thing that even kinda seems cool, and then trying to see all the different ways it looks. I love forums websites about physics because I find in real life people don't want to talk about physics in a fun way for some reason, although sometimes there are people like that online too...
I'm never gonna stop trying to learn more and more until I die.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 11 '19 at 18:20
Top network posts
- 46 What are examples of Lagrangians that not of the form $T-U$?
- 24 Why is lightning more rare during snow storms than rain storms?
- 20 Matrix raised to a matrix: $M^N$, is this possible? with $M,N\in M_n(\Bbb K).$
- 14 Commutative Rotations
- 12 Potential energy in $E_f^2=(mc^2)^2+(pc)^2$?
- 9 Adding 3 electron spins
- 7 Calculating equation of motion from action
- View more network posts →