Developer at Stack Overflow focusing on public Q&A. Russian Canadian working in the American idiom.
Once upon a time:
- community manager at Stack Overflow
- elected moderator on Stack Overflow and Software Engineering
- desktop software developer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Email me a link to your favorite Wikipedia article:
New York, NY
Member for 8 years, 10 months
130 profile views
Last seen Aug 17 at 16:22
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 145.8k 145.8k 4545 gold badges427427 silver badges614614 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow♦ 34.6k 34.6k 1111 gold badges7878 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Software Engineering♦ 30.7k 30.7k 88 gold badges9898 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Arqade♦ 13k 13k 2222 gold badges7878 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory♦ 2.2k 2.2k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1412 How to check whether a string contains a substring in Ruby
- 519 Global auth is dead! Long live universal login
- 398 How to delete a file after checking whether it exists
- 281 How do you unit test private methods?
- 263 Why do some people only post answers, and not questions?
- 236 Are Stack Exchange sites forums?
- 209 Why is cleverness considered harmful in programming by some people?
- View more network posts →