Hi! I am a C# developer professionally, creating mobile workforce enablement solutions. Android is a passion for me in my own time. I have experience of pretty much every aspect of computing having worked on mainframes, minis, PCs and mobile platforms as a developer, consultant and project manager.
In addition to C# (my favourite language) and Java, I've done VB, VB.Net, Pascal, COBOL, assembler, TSQL, VBA, ObjectiveC and probably some others I've forgotten. My main skills lie in all things .Net and Windows and of course, Java and Android.
I use Windows, OSX and Linux regularly and code principally in Android Studio, Visual Studio and xCode.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 22 '15 at 7:06
- Aviation 29.9k 29.9k 44 gold badges124124 silver badges156156 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 13.8k 13.8k 55 gold badges4242 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Physics 571 571 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 201 201 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 140 140 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 95 Clearly understand matrix calculation
- 72 What are the advantages of squawking 7700?
- 70 How dangerous was the turbulence on this commercial flight?
- 70 Why is tape being applied to this jet engine?
- 68 Costa Rica landing in the news, concerns to be taken seriously?
- 68 Why is "Affirm / Negative" used instead of "Yes / No"?
- 65 Is it possible to have custom attributes in AndroidManifest.xml tags?
- View more network posts →