I am a mathematical physicist working on:
• Constructive quantum field theory.
• Rigorous renormalization group methods.
• Mathematical statistical mechanics.
• Combinatorics related to Feynman diagrams and cluster expansions.
• Classical invariant theory, and applications of the classical symbolic method to problems in algebraic geometry and representation theory.
University of Virginia
Member for 7 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 20 '15 at 16:11
- MathOverflow 11.8k 11.8k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Physics 3.5k 3.5k 99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 181 181 44 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 121 121 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 38 What are the big problems in probability theory?
- 37 What is a cumulant really?
- 31 Shimura-Taniyama-Weil VS Grothendieck's dessins
- 28 What is currently feasible in invariant theory for binary forms?
- 23 A roadmap to Hairer's theory for taming infinities
- 23 What mathematical treatment is there on the renormalization group flow in a space of Lagrangians?
- 22 What is the Wilsonian definition of renormalizability?
- View more network posts →