I am a mathematical physicist working on:
• Constructive quantum field theory.
• Rigorous renormalization group methods.
• Mathematical statistical mechanics.
• Combinatorics related to Feynman diagrams and cluster expansions.
• Classical invariant theory, and applications of the classical symbolic method to problems in algebraic geometry and representation theory.
University of Virginia
Member for 9 years
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 5 '20 at 16:32
- MathOverflow 16.7k 16.7k 11 gold badge4343 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Physics 4.8k 4.8k 1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.1k 3.1k 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 191 191 55 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 141 141 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 66 Is there any geometrical intuition for the factorials in Taylor expansions?
- 41 What are the big problems in probability theory?
- 39 What is a cumulant really?
- 31 Shimura-Taniyama-Weil VS Grothendieck's dessins
- 31 What is the Wilsonian definition of renormalizability?
- 29 What mathematical treatment is there on the renormalization group flow in a space of Lagrangians?
- 28 What is currently feasible in invariant theory for binary forms?
- View more network posts →