I work on Servo and Rust at Mozilla. Former physics student.
I used to moderate Physics and Chemistry, however I'm no longer very active. You can contact me on Twitter.
- Meta Stack Exchange 75.9k 75.9k 2525 gold badges190190 silver badges358358 bronze badges
- Physics 17.3k 17.3k 55 gold badges5252 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Chemistry 13.9k 13.9k 1212 gold badges6262 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.8k 8.8k 44 gold badges4646 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Information Security 8k 8k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 224 What are the review queues, and how do they work?
- 191 Allow moderators to reply to a flag
- 190 What are the review queues, and how do they work?
- 165 Is there a Chrome extension that I can use to note why I've opened a tab?
- 144 Send authors an inbox message if their question is put on hold
- 132 How do I split a string in Rust?
- 118 Recent feature changes to Stack Exchange
- View more network posts →
Top tags (79)
52 Community Promotion Ads - 2014 Dec 6 '13
50 Update on the Manish situation Mar 3 '19
33 Are resource recommendations allowed? Aug 5 '13
29 Is non-mainstream physics appropriate for this site? Jul 10 '13
25 Are resource recommendations allowed? Aug 5 '13
24 Is non-mainstream physics appropriate for this site? Jul 10 '13
24 Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats? Nov 19 '13
21 Community Promotion Ads - 2014 Dec 6 '13
19 Community Promotion Ads - 2014 Dec 6 '13