I work on Servo and Rust at Mozilla. Former physics student.
I used to moderate Physics and Chemistry, however I'm no longer very active. You can contact me on Twitter.
- Meta Stack Exchange 65.9k 65.9k 2323 gold badges187187 silver badges352352 bronze badges
- Physics 16.3k 16.3k 44 gold badges4848 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Chemistry 11k 11k 1212 gold badges6161 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.7k 7.7k 44 gold badges4242 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Information Security 6.5k 6.5k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 210 What are the review queues, and how do they work?
- 191 Allow moderators to reply to a flag
- 178 What are the review queues, and how do they work?
- 162 Is there a Chrome extension that I can use to note why I've opened a tab?
- 141 Send authors an inbox message if their question is put on hold
- 116 Recent feature changes to Stack Exchange
- 114 <kbd> elements are way too intrusive
- View more network posts →
Top tags (78)
52 Community Promotion Ads - 2014 Dec 6 '13
50 Update on the Manish situation Mar 3
31 Are resource recommendations allowed? Aug 5 '13
29 Is non-mainstream physics appropriate for this site? Jul 10 '13
24 Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats? Nov 19 '13
24 Is non-mainstream physics appropriate for this site? Jul 10 '13
23 Are resource recommendations allowed? Aug 5 '13
21 Community Promotion Ads - 2014 Dec 6 '13
19 Community Promotion Ads - 2014 Dec 6 '13