I work on Servo and Rust at Mozilla. Former physics student.
I used to moderate Physics and Chemistry, however I'm no longer very active. You can contact me on Twitter.
- Meta Stack Exchange 66.2k 66.2k 2323 gold badges188188 silver badges355355 bronze badges
- Physics 16.4k 16.4k 44 gold badges4949 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Chemistry 11k 11k 1212 gold badges6161 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8k 8k 44 gold badges4343 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Information Security 6.6k 6.6k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 213 What are the review queues, and how do they work?
- 191 Allow moderators to reply to a flag
- 182 What are the review queues, and how do they work?
- 165 Is there a Chrome extension that I can use to note why I've opened a tab?
- 142 Send authors an inbox message if their question is put on hold
- 118 Recent feature changes to Stack Exchange
- 116 <kbd> elements are way too intrusive
- View more network posts →
Top tags (79)
52 Community Promotion Ads - 2014 Dec 6 '13
50 Update on the Manish situation Mar 3
32 Are resource recommendations allowed? Aug 5 '13
29 Is non-mainstream physics appropriate for this site? Jul 10 '13
24 Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats? Nov 19 '13
24 Is non-mainstream physics appropriate for this site? Jul 10 '13
24 Are resource recommendations allowed? Aug 5 '13
21 Community Promotion Ads - 2014 Dec 6 '13
19 Community Promotion Ads - 2014 Dec 6 '13