Trying to become a theoretical physicist! Still an undergrad though, so it will be a while until I start answering subtle questions on more advanced subjects of theoretical physics.. I'll try though!
Member for 4 years, 10 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jan 26 '19 at 1:36
Top network posts
- 288 Do we know why there is a speed limit in our universe?
- 27 Is there an actual proof for the energy-time Uncertainty Principle?
- 15 What does it mean for a physical quantity if its mixed second partial derivatives are not equal?
- 15 Why should Conservative forces have their curl equal to zero?(intuition)
- 14 Wave reflection and open end boundary condition intuition
- 14 What does it mean for two matrices to be orthogonal?
- 12 Aharonov-Bohm effect as a geometric phase-Adiabatic transfer not needed?
- View more network posts →