Physics is serious stuff.
I do not believe in the claim that good answers and good questions appear on the top because of votes. Not even in average.
Member for 3 years, 9 months
42 profile views
Last seen Oct 5 at 10:42
Top Network Posts
- 122 Why does paper cut through things so well?
- 68 "Why does paper cut so well?", ambiguous question?
- 24 Speed of electrons in a current-carrying metallic wire: does it even make sense?
- 15 Is the "number of photons" of a system a Lorentz invariant?
- 15 Why does William Herschel's experiment show red light as warmer than blue?
- 13 Is there a systematic way to obtain all conserved quantities of a system?
- 6 Family name "nightmare" between Canada and France
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (9)
1 Bug about the Enthusiast Badge? Sep 17 '15