thermomagnetic condensed boson
Physics is serious stuff.
I do not believe in the claim that good answers and good questions appear on the top because of votes. Not even in average.
Member for 4 years, 8 months
46 profile views
Last seen Nov 1 at 20:06
- Physics 4.6k 4.6k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 683 683 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 342 342 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Cryptography 301 301 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- French Language 299 299 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 125 Why does paper cut through things so well?
- 69 "Why does paper cut so well?", ambiguous question?
- 38 Where to draw the line between quantum mechanics theory and its interpretation(s)?
- 24 Speed of electrons in a current-carrying metallic wire: does it even make sense?
- 19 Why is the second S silent in "Sens dessus dessous"?
- 19 Is there a bulletproof way to know a file has been successfully decrypted?
- 19 The significance of kelvin as a unit of absolute temperature
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
2 Should we keep a list of wrong top/accepted answers? Feb 28 '18
1 Bug about the Enthusiast Badge? Sep 17 '15