thermomagnetic condensed boson
Physics is serious stuff.
I do not believe in the claim that good answers and good questions appear on the top because of votes. Not even in average.
Member for 5 years, 4 months
47 profile views
Last seen May 18 at 12:41
- Physics 5.4k 5.4k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 703 703 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 352 352 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Cryptography 321 321 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- French Language 299 299 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 125 Why does paper cut through things so well?
- 71 "Why does paper cut so well?", ambiguous question?
- 39 Why are steel thermal mugs much better than plastic ones?
- 38 Where to draw the line between quantum mechanics theory and its interpretation(s)?
- 24 Speed of electrons in a current-carrying metallic wire: does it even make sense?
- 21 Is there a bulletproof way to know a file has been successfully decrypted?
- 19 The significance of kelvin as a unit of absolute temperature
- View more network posts →