thermomagnetic condensed boson
Physics is serious stuff.
I do not believe in the claim that good answers and good questions appear on the top because of votes. Not even in average.
Member for 4 years, 6 months
45 profile views
Last seen Aug 17 at 15:09
- Physics 3.1k 3.1k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 448 448 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 222 222 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- French Language 194 194 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 147 147 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 125 Why does paper cut through things so well?
- 69 "Why does paper cut so well?", ambiguous question?
- 37 Where to draw the line between quantum mechanics theory and its interpretation(s)?
- 24 Speed of electrons in a current-carrying metallic wire: does it even make sense?
- 19 The significance of kelvin as a unit of absolute temperature
- 18 Why is the second S silent in "Sens dessus dessous"?
- 17 Why does William Herschel's experiment show red light as warmer than blue?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
2 Should we keep a list of wrong top/accepted answers? Feb 28 '18
1 Bug about the Enthusiast Badge? Sep 17 '15