I am currently an Assistant Professor at UC San Diego. I am a condensed matter theorist working on topological phases of matter and non-equilibrium quantum dynamics. Recently, I am also interested in machine learning & physics.
La Jolla, San Diego, CA
Member for 9 years
40 profile views
Last seen Feb 10 '18 at 16:25
Top network posts
- 56 How to perform a multi-peak fitting?
- 48 Is it possible to define a new PlotTheme?
- 35 What're the relations and differences between slave-fermion and slave-boson formalism?
- 32 What's the rigorous definition of phase and phase transition?
- 24 Spontaneous Time Reversal Symmetry Breaking?
- 23 Finding the effective Hamiltonian in a certain subspace
- 21 How does Haldane conjecture follow from the topological $\Theta$ term
- View more network posts →