I'm an IT guy with a deep interest in physics. I've done a lot of research, particularly into historical papers. See my physics detective website for examples.
Member for 4 years, 3 months
717 profile views
Last seen Jul 9 at 20:30
Top network posts
- 197 What exactly is a photon?
- 129 Is quantum computing just pie in the sky?
- 99 Does a gun exert enough gravity on the bullet it fired to stop it?
- 73 Does the Milky Way move through space?
- 36 Is there any hard scientific evidence that the alpha particle is tetrahedral?
- 35 Do black holes violate the first law of thermodynamics?
- 23 Where is the evidence that the electron is pointlike?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (20)
5 A canonical relativistic rocket question? Dec 2 '15
2 A Problem With a User Mar 18 '16
0 Flagging low quality answers: an experiment Aug 5 '16
0 Downvoting serial answers without serial downvoting Jun 29 '15