Top network posts
- 117 What does it mean for two objects to "touch"?
- 93 Can an atom have more than 8 valence electrons? If not, why is 8 the limit?
- 92 Where does the extra kinetic energy come from in a gravitational slingshot?
- 73 Why did Feynman's thesis almost work?
- 44 What is anti-matter?
- 43 What happens to the energy when waves perfectly cancel each other?
- 38 Is a suit that hides a soldier's heat signature fundamentally possible?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
15 What should be the status of cold fusion on this site? Nov 24 '12
7 Our best questions come from non-expert users Dec 8 '13
1 Is someone gaming the point system for some reason? Jul 25 '12