- Stack Overflow 512 512 11 gold badge66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics 403 403 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Physics 193 193 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Computer Science 171 171 66 bronze badges
- Astronomy 146 146 11 gold badge11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 28 How to break line in a flex layout?
- 22 The Absolute Value in the Integral of $1/x$
- 16 Are const and & ignored in std::function?
- 14 Is it proven that quantum computation is no better at solving NP complete problems than classical computation?
- 14 How to keep a helium balloon between 1 to 5 meters above ground? (without it being tied)
- 9 Life planets orbiting black-holes. Can/Do they really exist?
- 8 What are the use cases for `Delegates.observable` when we have property setters?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.