I am a retired theoretical physicist. I received my PhD from the University of Florida in 1971. My field of research is nuclear and elementary particle physics.
White Hall, Virginia, USA
Member for 6 years
5 profile views
Last seen Oct 29 '20 at 21:22
Top network posts
- 33 Why do many people say that virtual particles do not conserve energy?
- 16 Why is nuclear force spin dependent?
- 13 Prospects for detection of gravitons?
- 12 Why does an ice-cube turn faster and faster while melting in water?
- 11 Why do we still use perturbation theory, when we have advanced numerical methods and fast computers?
- 11 If electrons have a negative spin of 1/2 do all particles also have the ability to have a negative spin?
- 8 Do photons slow down this much in the Sun's gravitational field?
- View more network posts →