I am a retired theoretical physicist. I received my PhD from the University of Florida in 1971. My field of research is nuclear and elementary particle physics.
White Hall, Virginia, USA
Member for 5 years
4 profile views
Last seen Dec 5 '19 at 0:26
Top network posts
- 31 Why do many people say that virtual particles do not conserve energy?
- 14 Why is nuclear force spin dependent?
- 11 If electrons have a negative spin of 1/2 do all particles also have the ability to have a negative spin?
- 11 Why do we still use perturbation theory, when we have advanced numerical methods and fast computers?
- 10 Prospects for detection of gravitons?
- 10 Why does an ice-cube turn faster and faster while melting in water?
- 7 Why does the Lamb shift only affect s-states?
- View more network posts →