I mostly self learn Physics, I don't have a degree.
I have a good grasp on:
- physics we learned at high school.
- A-level physics topics.
- Special relativity.
- Maxwell equations.
Topics I get the idea but still struggle with the mathematics:
- General relativity. (have a good grasp on the Riemann curvature tensor, but yet to get a good intuitive grasp the Ricci tensor and stress-energy tensor).
- Quantum mechanics. (I tend to stick to wave-functions with or without asterisk and operators, the asymmetric braket notation still look too alien to me.)
Topic I barely scratched the surface on:
- Quantum field theory. (I think I got the idea of the Fock space and the annihilation and creation operators, but still need a lot of work understand how and why it works.)
- Stack Overflow 16.6k 16.6k 1515 gold badges9797 silver badges138138 bronze badges
- Physics 7.4k 7.4k 66 gold badges4040 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Super User 877 877 55 gold badges1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 221 Forward declaration of nested types/classes in C++
- 153 Is visiting HTTPS websites on a public hotspot secure?
- 143 Is using an outdated C compiler a security risk?
- 119 Why don't we store the syntax tree instead of the source code?
- 110 Is it possible to start fire using moonlight?
- 109 How can I count all the lines of code in a directory recursively?
- 87 How can I prevent SQL injection in PHP?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.