- Physics 3.2k 3.2k 1313 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.3k 2.3k 1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Mathematica 528 528 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 361 361 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 292 292 22 gold badges66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 92 Why do we need to "create our own" Higgs boson in order to see one?
- 61 Is "A New Kind of Science" a new kind of science?
- 25 Why are the Julia sets so simple? (quadratic family)
- 23 Can we interpret the Einstein field equations to mean that stress-energy *is* the curvature of spacetime?
- 22 Can a polygon be one dimensional?
- 21 Is there a maximum energy for a relativistic particle?
- 15 Is "A New Kind of Science" a new kind of science?
- View more network posts →