Top network posts
- 56 What if the Riemann Hypothesis were false?
- 38 Why did Einstein get credit for formulating the theory of special relativity?
- 28 Is there a "mathematical" definition of "simplify"?
- 23 Why have mathematicians used differential equations to model nature instead of difference equations
- 20 Does Stein's Paradox still hold when using the $l_1$ norm instead of the $l_2$ norm?
- 18 Theorems which say "such and such method cannot possibly prove FLT"
- 18 Did the pioneers of nuclear physics and radioactivity eventually get sick from their experiments?
- View more network posts →