- MathOverflow 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Mathematics 937 937 33 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Physics 858 858 11 gold badge44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Philosophy 832 832 11 gold badge44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 794 794 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 57 What if the Riemann Hypothesis were false?
- 39 Why did Einstein get credit for formulating the theory of special relativity?
- 32 How does mathematics work?
- 28 Is there a "mathematical" definition of "simplify"?
- 26 Why have mathematicians used differential equations to model nature instead of difference equations
- 20 Does Stein's Paradox still hold when using the $l_1$ norm instead of the $l_2$ norm?
- 18 Theorems which say "such and such method cannot possibly prove FLT"
- View more network posts →