Physics postdoc at the Perimeter Institute. Interested in quantum information, consistent histories set selection, decoherence, and classically undetectable soft-particle detection.
Previous postdoc at IBM Research with Charlie Bennett. UCSB Physics Ph.D. 2012 (advisor: Wojciech Zurek). Princeton Physics B.A. 2007. TJHSST 2003.
Waterloo, ON, Canada
Member for 7 years, 6 months
26 profile views
Last seen Jun 3 '18 at 16:08
- Physics 2k 2k 1010 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Mathematica 769 769 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 504 504 33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 418 418 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 336 336 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 59 How can I add a shortcut to a particular Google Drive document to my Android homescreen?
- 54 What is the upper-limit on intrinsic heating due to dark matter?
- 32 How to organically merge nested associations?
- 21 All curves in plot have the same style. Cannot be fixed with Evaluate
- 20 How to put large figure caption on separate page from the figure
- 19 What is the largest number of bosons placed in a BEC?
- View more network posts →