I am currently primarily active on http://www.physicsoverflow.org.
Some physics material I wrote:
Member for 9 years, 5 months
292 profile views
Last seen Dec 22 '19 at 14:51
- Physics 41.2k 41.2k 111111 silver badges204204 bronze badges
- Computational Science 10.9k 10.9k 1616 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3.3k 3.3k 1010 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Chemistry 415 415 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 89 Is time continuous or discrete?
- 68 Are W & Z bosons virtual or not?
- 46 Can the photoelectric effect be explained without photons?
- 43 Why is the partition function called ''partition function''?
- 33 How does string theory reduce to the standard model?
- 30 A dictionary of string - standard physics correspondences
- 30 Why are differential equations for fields in physics of order two?
- View more network posts →