I am a Christian. Although I have an abiding interest in science and philosophy, I view things from a distinctly Christian vantage point, which harmonizes human well-being with what we know of the natural world.
Here's a nice quote I came across:
"The spectacle of the universe seems all the more grand and beautiful and worthy of its Author, when one considers that it is all derived from a small number of laws laid down most wisely." -Maupertuis, 1746
Member for 7 years, 10 months
16 profile views
Last seen Jul 9 '18 at 2:08
- Physics 2k 2k 77 gold badges2626 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Christianity 965 965 11 gold badge77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Biology 871 871 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Academia 651 651 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 34 How to get an advisor for my amateur research?
- 25 How is evolution possible in contemporary humans?
- 15 Are the inverse problems of Systems Biology impossible to solve?
- 14 What are some of the best books on complex systems and emergence?
- 13 Should the sign be reversed if I square both sides of an inequality?
- 13 What does being "heavy handed" mean? And how does one avoid it?
- 12 Confused over complex representation of the wave
- View more network posts →