Top network posts
- 68 Why doesn't a mercury thermometer follow the rules of volume dilatation?
- 28 Why does it take so long for a gas to reach a thermal equilibrium?
- 27 Triviality of interacting QFT
- 24 Must observables be Hermitian only because we want real eigenvalues, or is more to that?
- 22 Is the right hand rule a trick to avoid tensors?
- 21 Why do images not appear inverted when looking directly through a pinhole camera?
- 20 Non-unique zero function in the function space (Hilbert space)
- View more network posts →