Top network posts
- 27 What is the perfect definition for chirality?
- 18 How can FeS2 be the formula of iron sulphide and CaC2 be the formula of calcium carbide?
- 17 Relation between constant-pressure and constant-volume heat capacities: Cp - Cv = nR
- 16 Diagonal relationships in the Periodic Table
- 15 Why doesn't curie temperature follow a periodic trend in ferromagnetic materials
- 14 Which platonic solids have been built as carbon skeletons?
- 14 Why doesn't curie temperature follow a periodic trend in ferromagnetic materials
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 11 '15