- Physics 17.4k 17.4k 22 gold badges3333 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Travel 9.4k 9.4k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Mathematica 7k 7k 1414 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.6k 5.6k 77 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.1k 3.1k 99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 140 Why are "degrees" and "bytes" not considered base units
- 77 Could a "living planet" alter its own trajectory only by changing its shape?
- 71 Do we know why there is a speed limit in our universe?
- 70 Why does my bumper scrape when driving fast over a bump but not slow?
- 65 Is there a maximum distance from a planet that a moon can orbit?
- 58 How long would it take to cross the Channel in 1890's?
- 57 Has there ever been an instance of an active nuclear power plant within or near a war zone?
- View more network posts →