- Physics 19.5k 19.5k 22 gold badges3535 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Travel 12.1k 12.1k 22 gold badges3535 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Mathematica 7.9k 7.9k 1515 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Mathematics 6.2k 6.2k 88 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.1k 3.1k 1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 142 Why are "degrees" and "bytes" not considered base units
- 117 Where is this photo of a group of hikers taken? Is it really in the Ural?
- 77 Could a "living planet" alter its own trajectory only by changing its shape?
- 76 Do we know why there is a speed limit in our universe?
- 71 Why does my bumper scrape when driving fast over a bump but not slow?
- 65 Is there a maximum distance from a planet that a moon can orbit?
- 59 Who owns copyright on works found in a storage unit/attic?
- View more network posts →