Post-secondary science lab manager. Helping undergrads probe the mysteries of the universe without burning themselves (approximately) 5 days a week.
Member for 7 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 23 '16 at 18:43
Top network posts
- 13 Apollo and orbital mechanics: orbital decay if the Trans Earth Injection (TEI) burn had failed
- 9 Why connect cells in parallel?
- 9 What do bullet trails really look like?
- 6 Why would it be true that people with longer legs walk faster than ones with shorter legs?
- 5 Greatest volumetric heat capacity
- 5 Solar Eclipse Viewing
- 5 Galaxies Center
- View more network posts →