Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 16.1k 16.1k 88 gold badges5656 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Computational Science 2.9k 2.9k 1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Physics 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1k 1k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 117 What are some examples of a mathematical result being counterintuitive?
- 107 Motivation for Ramanujan's mysterious $\pi$ formula
- 94 Intuitively, what is the difference between Eigendecomposition and Singular Value Decomposition?
- 75 What is the intuition behind Chebychev's Inequality in Measure Theory
- 74 Why is Newton's method not widely used in machine learning?
- 68 Normalizable wavefunction that does not vanish at infinity
- 62 Path integral vs. measure on infinite dimensional space
- View more network posts →