You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 8 '17 at 13:59
- Stack Overflow 10k 10k 22 gold badges3737 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 331 331 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 267 267 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Super User 211 211 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 161 Developing web applications for long lifespan (20+ years)
- 57 What is the purpose of epoll's edge triggered option?
- 35 What does ordered / unordered comparison mean?
- 33 multithread read from disk?
- 32 Double structural equality operators: if(a==b==c)
- 31 This repository is configured for Git LFS but 'git-lfs' was not found on your path
- 27 Does push-pull FRP help when implementing games?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 7 '15