- Electrical Engineering 20.4k 20.4k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Information Security 9.3k 9.3k 2323 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Super User 7.4k 7.4k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 5.5k 5.5k 1313 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Physics 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 126 Why can I touch aluminum foil in the oven and not get burned?
- 103 Why is plexiglass not used for car windows?
- 95 Order of "female" and "male" in survey form
- 88 Why does Qatar use a single IP address when 800,000 IP addresses are allocated to it?
- 88 Why are there so many relays used in a car, instead of transistors?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (13)
5 How to stop asking duplicate questions? Feb 12 '18
5 Can we do better at reducing bike-shedding? Nov 21 '19
4 Should I not edit my old questions on a spree? Mar 26 '19