Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 51 Is there a virtue to learning how to compute by hand?
- 19 Proof that no permutation can be expressed both as the product of an even number of transpositions and as a product of an odd number of transpositions
- 16 Relation between cross-product and outer product
- 16 The definition of locally Lipschitz
- 14 An inequality from Littlewood's Miscellany
- 11 If x = 1, then x + 1 = 5. Is it a logical proposition?
- 10 Why do we assume that this quadratic has one solution?
- View more network posts →