I collect mugs, and I'd love to have one with the physics.SE logo or something like that. It would be awesome if the Stack Exchange team would send me one. Could that be arranged?
If so, my email is accidentalfouriertransform[at]gmail.com, and I live in Canada.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
448 profile views
Last seen 55 mins ago
- Physics 36k 36k 1414 gold badges8787 silver badges163163 bronze badges
- Mathematica 8.9k 8.9k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.4k 2.4k 1010 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.6k 1.6k 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 148 What makes a theory "Quantum"?
- 122 Brief outage planned for Wed, May 3, 2017 at 8pm US/Eastern (00:00 UTC) (like a fire drill for computers)
- 67 Is it possible to draw this figure using Mathematica?
- 57 Why do excited states decay if they are eigenstates of Hamiltonian and should not change in time?
- 48 What is a complete book for introductory quantum field theory?
- 35 What is the issue with interactions in QFT?
- 34 How can we see an atom now? What was the scale of this equipment?
- View more network posts →