- Physics 39k 39k 1515 gold badges8888 silver badges173173 bronze badges
- Mathematica 9k 9k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.5k 2.5k 1111 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.7k 1.7k 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 150 What makes a theory "Quantum"?
- 121 Brief outage planned for Wed, May 3, 2017 at 8pm US/Eastern (00:00 UTC) (like a fire drill for computers)
- 68 Is it possible to draw this figure using Mathematica?
- 59 What is a complete book for introductory quantum field theory?
- 58 Why do excited states decay if they are eigenstates of Hamiltonian and should not change in time?
- 36 What is the issue with interactions in QFT?
- 34 How can we see an atom now? What was the scale of this equipment?
- View more network posts →