Member for 6 years, 2 months
Highly recommended small Youtube channel (not mine) with very good physics videos: The Quantum Fracture. 10/10 with rice.
- Physics 43.9k 43.9k 2020 gold badges9898 silver badges194194 bronze badges
- Mathematica 9.2k 9.2k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.5k 2.5k 1212 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.7k 1.7k 55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 159 What makes a theory "Quantum"?
- 121 Brief outage planned for Wed, May 3, 2017 at 8pm US/Eastern (00:00 UTC) (like a fire drill for computers)
- 74 What is a complete book for introductory quantum field theory?
- 69 Is it possible to draw this figure using Mathematica?
- 59 Why do excited states decay if they are eigenstates of Hamiltonian and should not change in time?
- 37 Lorentz invariance of the Minkowski metric
- 36 What is the issue with interactions in QFT?
- View more network posts →