Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 4 months
18 profile views
Last seen Aug 8 '18 at 18:22
- Physics 12.6k 12.6k 11 gold badge3636 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8k 8k 1010 gold badges5555 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 363 363 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematica 337 337 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 325 325 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 156 live output from subprocess command
- 118 How far can memory leaks go?
- 92 numpy max vs amax vs maximum
- 89 If dark matter only interacts with gravity, why doesn't it all clump together in a single point?
- 80 How to map the indexes of a matrix to a 1-dimensional array (C++)?
- 57 Why does a supernova explode?
- 54 How to create a numpy array of arbitrary length strings?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
-2 Proposed Tag: 'derivation' Jan 11 '17
-3 Proposed Tag: 'derivation' Jan 11 '17