Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years
18 profile views
Last seen Aug 8 '18 at 18:22
- Stack Overflow 14.9k 14.9k 1515 gold badges6464 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Physics 13.3k 13.3k 11 gold badge3838 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Mathematics 726 726 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Ask Different 649 649 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 628 628 11 gold badge66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 216 live output from subprocess command
- 164 numpy max vs amax vs maximum
- 120 How far can memory leaks go?
- 95 If dark matter only interacts with gravity, why doesn't it all clump together in a single point?
- 92 How to map the indexes of a matrix to a 1-dimensional array (C++)?
- 84 How to create a numpy array of arbitrary length strings?
- 60 Why does a supernova explode?
- View more network posts →