Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 7 months
18 profile views
Last seen Aug 8 '18 at 18:22
- Physics 13k 13k 11 gold badge3636 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.5k 12.5k 1010 gold badges5555 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Ask Different 601 601 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematics 598 598 11 gold badge66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematica 562 562 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 165 live output from subprocess command
- 118 How far can memory leaks go?
- 98 numpy max vs amax vs maximum
- 90 If dark matter only interacts with gravity, why doesn't it all clump together in a single point?
- 80 How to map the indexes of a matrix to a 1-dimensional array (C++)?
- 58 Why does a supernova explode?
- 57 How to create a numpy array of arbitrary length strings?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
-2 Proposed Tag: 'derivation' Jan 11 '17
-3 Proposed Tag: 'derivation' Jan 11 '17