Top network posts
- 18 Every matrix can be written as a sum of unitary matrices?
- 11 What does it mean when two functions are "orthogonal", why is it important?
- 11 Do you encounter more photons (per unit time) when moving forwards at a constant velocity?
- 8 If traveling at the speed of lights stops time, why does it take light 8 minutes to reach Earth?
- 7 If a function has an inverse then it is bijective?
- 6 Representation of an abelian groups
- 6 Does anyone know the Burnside Matrices?
- View more network posts →