Retired structural engineer. I had my practice in Los Angeles for 35 years, doing design and sometimes build commercial and residential projects.
Private pilot, flying for fun.
Pacific Palisades, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Member for 4 years, 7 months
35 profile views
Last seen Jul 15 '19 at 8:48
- Engineering 8.7k 8.7k 22 gold badges66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Physics 1.4k 1.4k 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Aviation 945 945 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 255 255 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 151 151 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 15 What instructions should I give to an untrained passenger for Hand propping Cessna 172N as a pilot?
- 11 Does NASA use Newtonian model of gravity for plotting the course of Juno or general relativity?
- 10 Why would a pilot ask the tower to turn the VASI off?
- 9 What is the purpose of building foundations?
- 8 Is it useful to stuff my glasses with newspaper to protect them?
- 8 Is the low air pressure on top of the wing the major contributor to lift?
- 6 How does EMAS reduce damage in case of an aircraft overrun?
- View more network posts →