Retired structural engineer. I had my practice in Los Angeles for 35 years, doing design and sometimes build commercial and residential projects.
Private pilot, flying for fun.
Pacific Palisades, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Member for 4 years, 10 months
35 profile views
Last seen Apr 29 at 15:46
- Engineering 10.3k 10.3k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Physics 1.4k 1.4k 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Aviation 955 955 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 255 255 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Earth Science 164 164 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 38 What are those large poles for that are always in front of US stand-alone store buildings?
- 26 How do bike wheels keep turning when the rider stops pedalling?
- 15 What instructions should I give to an untrained passenger for Hand propping Cessna 172N as a pilot?
- 11 Does NASA use Newtonian model of gravity for plotting the course of Juno or general relativity?
- 10 Why would a pilot ask the tower to turn the VASI off?
- 9 What is the purpose of building foundations?
- 9 What is the maximum angle of a shelf angled brace?
- View more network posts →