"The more we learn about the world, and the deeper our learning, the more conscious, specific, and articulate will be our knowledge of what we do not know, our knowledge of our ignorance." ~ Karl Popper
Member for 5 years, 9 months
55 profile views
Last seen Mar 6 at 12:44
Top network posts
- 15 What's my confusion with the chain rule? (Differentiating $x^x$)
- 15 Sum of reciprocals of the perfect powers
- 10 What do we know about the first occurrences of prime gaps?
- 10 What time does the particle reach the screen in this thought experiment?
- 9 Difference between algebra and geometry
- 7 Show that the Area of image = Area of object $\cdot |\det(T)|$? Where $T$ is a linear transformation from $R^2 \rightarrow R^2$
- 7 Derivations of Newton's laws?
- View more network posts →