"The more we learn about the world, and the deeper our learning, the more conscious, specific, and articulate will be our knowledge of what we do not know, our knowledge of our ignorance." ~ Karl Popper
Member for 3 years, 11 months
53 profile views
Last seen Dec 2 '18 at 11:47
Top network posts
- 15 What's my confusion with the chain rule? (Differentiating $x^x$)
- 12 Sum of reciprocals of the perfect powers
- 10 What do we know about the first occurrences of prime gaps?
- 7 Derivations of Newton's laws?
- 7 Show that the Area of image = Area of object $\cdot |\det(T)|$? Where $T$ is a linear transformation from $R^2 \rightarrow R^2$
- 7 Why would rinsing the flask with acid in this experiment affect its accuracy?
- 6 Why does fixed point iteration only produce the solution greater than $1$ to the equation $Mx = e^x$ for $x \in \Bbb R$?
- View more network posts →