Freelancing software engineer and architect, working mostly on web applications, but also databases, services, enterprise, desktop and mobile applications.
Self-learner in theoretical physics and pure math, currently QFT, Differential Geometry and GR.
Member for 4 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 13 '18 at 9:02
Top network posts
- 10 Keyboard does not disappear after viewDidDisappear on iOS 7
- 8 How to show that $\bar\psi\gamma^\mu\psi$ of a Dirac spinor $\psi$ transforms as a vector?
- 8 Why is a minimum field configuration called a vacuum state in SSB?
- 7 What prevents this third-order QED scattering from having a non-zero amplitude?
- 7 Infinitesimal rotation of classical fields: why are rotation group representations important?
- 7 Relativistic explanation of attraction between two parallel currents
- 6 How to show that $\bar\psi\psi$ of a Dirac spinor $\psi$ transforms as a scalar?
- View more network posts →