I'm a professional chemist with a keen interest in physics. For about a year now I've been upgrading my knowledge of Quantum Mechanics (with emphasis on applications in Chemistry). Currently I'm studying F.Mandl's 'Quantum Mechanics' (WILEY).
Member for 5 years, 11 months
59 profile views
Last seen Aug 28 '20 at 16:15
Top network posts
- 103 How are water vapors not visible?
- 67 Why does wet hair keep its shape when it dries?
- 66 Gas pipes - why does gas burn "outwards?"
- 66 Why does pressure in a thermos increase after shaking up hot water and soap?
- 48 Why does a ping pong ball bounce higher when it is dropped together with a cup of water?
- 45 How did my candle wax crawl up the sides of the jar?
- 43 How does defrosting your freezer save energy?
- View more network posts →