I'm a professional chemist with a keen interest in physics. For about a year now I've been upgrading my knowledge of Quantum Mechanics (with emphasis on applications in Chemistry). Currently I'm studying F.Mandl's 'Quantum Mechanics' (WILEY).
Member for 3 years, 11 months
37 profile views
Last seen May 26 at 18:39
Top network posts
- 101 How are water vapors not visible?
- 65 Why does wet hair keep its shape when it dries?
- 44 How did my candle wax crawl up the sides of the jar?
- 42 How does defrosting your freezer save energy?
- 32 Why doesn't a spinning object in the air fall?
- 30 Why does water feel cooler than air?
- 26 Will something accelerate forever if a constant force is applied to it on a frictionless surface? If so how?
- View more network posts →
0 Soliciting for upvotes? Dec 5 '15