I'm a professional chemist with a keen interest in physics. For about a year now I've been upgrading my knowledge of Quantum Mechanics (with emphasis on applications in Chemistry). Currently I'm studying F.Mandl's 'Quantum Mechanics' (WILEY).
Member for 4 years, 10 months
40 profile views
Last seen Apr 24 at 14:57
Top network posts
- 101 How are water vapors not visible?
- 66 Gas pipes - why does gas burn "outwards?"
- 65 Why does wet hair keep its shape when it dries?
- 45 How did my candle wax crawl up the sides of the jar?
- 43 How does defrosting your freezer save energy?
- 32 Why doesn't a spinning object in the air fall?
- 30 Why does water feel cooler than air?
- View more network posts →