I teach mechanical engineering at Glasgow Uni. My specific interests are the theory and practice of continuum mechanics and, in particular, of finite element analysis. I'm no longer research active but I previously researched the characteristics and effects of modern and historic weapons. I used to be in the British Army Reserve.
Glasgow , scotland
Member for 5 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 4 '15 at 14:45
Top network posts
- 18 Differential forms in mechanics?
- 14 Water Exploded in Microwave
- 6 Pound-force (lbf) vs Pound-mass (lbm)
- 6 What are non-math majors supposed to get out of an undergraduate calculus class?
- 5 Is it feasible to forge multiple, smaller parts in the same forging operation?
- 5 What is the relationship between Elasticity and Compliance?
- 5 Why do I never see robins in the woods?
- View more network posts →