We still do not know everything. Good Times.
Member for 7 years, 3 months
26 profile views
Last seen Nov 18 '13 at 3:27
Top network posts
- 13 How can two time theories be compactified to 3+1 without any Kaluza-Klein remnants
- 11 Comment delete control unusably small on mobile site. Can it be made larger?
- 10 Why are the physical sciences described perfectly by mathematics?
- 8 Can a scientific theory ever be absolutely proven?
- 6 Why is matter drawn into a black hole not condensed into a single point within the singularity?
- 5 Why are all observable gauge theories not vector-like?
- 5 Commenting switches Internet Explorer 8 to Compatibility Mode
- View more network posts →
Top tags (12)
2 Do we like the current background on Physics SE? May 13 '12
2 Abuse of our Meta by people from other SE sites May 13 '12
1 What's up with locking this question? May 10 '12
1 user removed, rep change Jun 20 '12
0 observation of my recent questions and answers May 8 '12
0 Can we make a “new idea” tag possible duplicates May 13 '12