- Physics 35.4k 35.4k 33 gold badges7171 silver badges170170 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.9k 3.9k 1010 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.7k 1.7k 77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 1.6k 1.6k 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Academia 869 869 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 83 Why do we use cross products in physics?
- 82 What, in simplest terms, is gauge invariance?
- 60 Examples of notably long or difficult proofs that only improve upon existing results by a small amount
- 52 If the pressure inside and outside a balloon balance, then why does air leave when it pops?
- 52 Why does LIGO do blind data injections but not the LHC?
- 48 What is the relationship between different types of quantum field theories?
- 47 Is there a widely-accepted opposite of "as the crow flies"?
- View more network posts →