Interested in particle physics and all the stuff involved in that. Background is electrical engineering which I got into because of this interest. Coolest thing I got out of that choice was a class in quantum dynamics as a core class for specializing in electronic devices. Physics stack exchange has a lot of great question/answers that help me think through some interesting questions like how fast a photon is with respect to another photon. I am still surprised by some of the things I learn.
Please note that as an amateur, answers don't mean much if I don't know the source or preferably the specific experiment I can look up.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
6 profile views
Last seen May 29 at 23:05
Top network posts
- 6 Why include sprint workouts in a training program focused on long distance?
- 5 What standards cover foot prints for standard part packages?
- 5 What does road biking do to improve your running?
- 5 Is it possible to maintain or improve as a runner doing mostly races?
- 5 Does temperature have more of an impact on longer runs?
- 5 How can weight lifting and running be done concurrently?
- View more network posts →