google knows everything. (Ask NSA for the rest.)
Basically: doing math/phys/CS/CG/science_popularisation between CNRS/INRIA and Weta Digital.
France & New-Zeland (cool average... or not :-p )
Member for 5 years, 7 months
7 profile views
Last seen Apr 26 at 9:42
- Physics 3.7k 3.7k 1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 932 932 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- French Language 657 657 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 544 544 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 Can a tomato pierce a hole in a steel plate if only the tomato is travelling fast enough?
- 18 Why can we hear a choir?
- 11 Is all grid based noise inevitably anisotropic?
- 11 What happens if you slow down a moon?
- 10 Should not specular reflection on a rough surface be similar to diffuse reflection?
- 9 Detect in-focus regions of an image
- 9 Color space of MERL BRDF database?
- View more network posts →