google knows everything. (Ask NSA for the rest.)
Basically: doing math/phys/CS/CG/science_popularisation between CNRS/INRIA and Weta Digital.
France & New-Zeland (cool average... or not :-p )
Member for 4 years, 1 month
6 profile views
Last seen Oct 29 '18 at 14:47
- Physics 3.6k 3.6k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 1.2k 1.2k 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 894 894 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- French Language 657 657 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 406 406 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 42 Can a tomato pierce a hole in a steel plate if only the tomato is travelling fast enough?
- 18 Why can we hear a choir?
- 11 Is all grid based noise inevitably anisotropic?
- 10 Should not specular reflection on a rough surface be similar to diffuse reflection?
- 10 What happens if you slow down a moon?
- 9 Do objects have a tendency to fall in their most aerodynamic position?
- 9 What does an undefined formula in physics mean?
- View more network posts →