Graduate of a major Australian University, 1999 PhD. Theoretical Physics (High Energy Physics). I love this forum since it helps me remember a lot of stuff since forgotten. Whilst I did do postdoctoral research, this was for a relatively short period of time, and even though I taught Uni Physics on a part-time on-and-off basis for years, my career is Information Technology. Since the pandemic began, I have ample time to read posts on PSE!
Member for 5 years, 7 months
4 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top network posts
- 74 What is the physics behind origami?
- 55 Why is the air inside an igloo warmer than its outside?
- 40 Why don't opaque objects reflect light?
- 38 Why are the edges of a broken glass almost opaque?
- 34 Could an infinite number of photons fit into a finite space?
- 31 Do photons slow down this much in the Sun's gravitational field?
- 22 Is the energy of an orbital dependent on temperature?
- View more network posts →