C++ Programmer. Knows x86 ASM. Some experience of game development. Member of the BSI C++ Panel and regular attendee at meetings.
Interests in Physics, Mathematics and Medicine.
Previously worked at Bloomberg, LP. as a software engineer.
- Mathematics 9.4k 9.4k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.2k 5.2k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Physics 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1k 1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematica 703 703 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 Can a limit of an integral be moved inside the integral?
- 45 Does std::atomic<std::string> work appropriately?
- 37 C++11 Thread waiting behaviour: std::this_thread::yield() vs. std::this_thread::sleep_for( std::chrono::milliseconds(1) )
- 33 How do Circuit Simulators actually work?
- 29 Why have two NOT gates in series?
- 26 What are the applications of finite calculus
- 24 In a group of 26 people, is it possible for each person to shake hands with exactly 3 other people?
- View more network posts →