3rd year student reading Theoretical Physics at Trinity College Dublin.
Top network posts
- 67 Have there been efforts to introduce non Greek or Latin alphabets into mathematics?
- 36 Validity of naively computing the de Broglie wavelength of a macroscopic object
- 13 What are the advantages of an apostasy certificate to a Polish citizen?
- 11 Can the path of a charged particle under the influence of a magnetic field be considered piecewise linear?
- 7 Why are the solution coefficients for a harmonic oscillator proportional to minors of the determinant?
- 7 Why are coordinates and velocities sufficient to completely determine the state and determine the subsequent motion of a mechanical system?
- 7 Draw A Sierpinski Triangle
- View more network posts →