I am a published physicist, who no longer works professionally in the field, but is still very interested in quantum mechanics and its deeper implications.
I am also very interested, and experienced, in physical simulation-based computer animation algorithms, such as adaptive human walking.
Other interests include sailing, skiing, running, visual art, and Mediterranean and Mesopotamian ancient mythology.
Member for 5 years, 4 months
4 profile views
Last seen Nov 26 '18 at 1:09
Top network posts
- 8 Successor to Copenhagen Interpretation as Orthodox Interpreation of Quantum Mechanics
- 5 Rigged Hilbert Space in Quantum Mechanics and Generalized Notion of Sequence
- 5 Can the Sum of Two Tensor Products Be Written as a Single Tensor Product?
- 5 Changes to a Length of Physical Ruler Caused by Gravity vs Caused by Cosmological Expansion of Space
- View more network posts →